miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007

my last weekend!!


In my last weekend I had a great time

!!!


On friday I got up at 11:00 o´clock .I went to the university because I had a very difficult test. then I went to my home for my little sister birthday party.I helped my mom with all the things that se had to do for the party. at night the party started and we had a great time.

On Saturday I got up at 12:00 pm I ate a delicius spaguettis that my mom cooked for us,then I went to my bedroom and watched a horror movie with my sister and her boyfriend but I didn't see the scary parts of the movie and when the film finished at 5:00pm I went to my cousin house and we had a sleep over it was great .

On Sunday I got up at 3:00 pm then I went to my grandmother house I was very tired so I ate an excellent rice than she maked for us and then I came home early and I went to my bed.

No hay comentarios: