lunes, 6 de agosto de 2007

what´s the matter?

What´s the Matter???
*Andrea Villalobos: I´m a doctor
*karina Contreras: she is a secretary
*Andrea Vargas: she is a patient
*Andrea Vargas: Hi, good Morning
*Karina Contreras: hi, what can I help you??
*Andrea Vargas: I´m feeling sick, is the doctor around??
*Karina Contreras: yes he is.... Please whait!
*Andrea Vargas: OK!!! thanks
*Karina Contreras: the doctor is waiting for you..... Please come in
*Andrea Vargas: thanks!
*Andrea Villalobos: Hi, How are you?
*Andrea Vargas : hi doctor I´m feeling very bad
*Andrea Villalobos: Why? What´s the matter?
*Andrea Vargas: Well, I have a headache
*Andrea Villalobos : Ok. let´s take a look at you
*Andrea Villalobos: I´m going to give you some pill. Take one pill every night after dinner... OK! Andrea Vargas: all right. thanks, doctor.

No hay comentarios: